Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Each Of Us Is A Flower

I have been to Kindergarten Round-up 6 out of the last 7 years. I, basically, have gone twice for each one of the girls. Once for when they were going into kindergarten and once when they were kindergartners so I can hear them sing. The same 3 songs have been sung at each one of these round-ups but I have to tell you I don't mind. I love them. Even though, I hear this song in my house all of the time (since all 3 girls know it) I still had a few tears when Caitlyn sang it today.

Life sometimes amazes me. I mean, Caitlyn was just a little baby the first time I heard this song. I was taking Brittany to her kindergarten round-up. But here she is singing it herself to the kindergartner class of 2010.

Anyway, here she is singing "Each of Us is a Flower". She is kinda hidden. The mommy in me wanted to go on stage and move the girl hiding her but I did refrain.


I guess I only have "4" kindergarten round-ups to go!

No comments: