Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Where, Oh Where Did My Baby Go?

I learned after Garrett got his 1st hair cut that boys just don't look like babies anymore once their hair is cut. I just wasn't quite ready to face this with Brandon so I have been putting off getting his hair cut because, well because, Mommy just didn't want to.

I was starting to get a lot of questions on when I was going to cut Brandon's hair and comments about how he needed a hair cut so I decided it was time Mommy got over it and took him in.

I was a little nervous on how Brandon would do. He can be known to throw quite the fit and really doesn't like other people touching him so I wasn't sure how it would go down. Well, let me tell you -- he was almost perfect. It is amazing what the bribe of a lollipop will do. He only fussed at the very end when they were using the clippers in even out the back. He sat on mommy's lap like a champ. I wish I had some pictures of the actual hair cut but he was on top of me so they didn't turn out.

But here he is with his new nickname "Mr. Handsome Man".


Enjoying the last of the lollipop in the car on the way home.

Sitting on the kitchen cabinet while I finish dinner.Gotta have my milk fix before I go to bed. (Yes, it is pink cup - I lose all of the new boy sippy cups but manage to always find the girl one's left from Caitlyn)The day is done, Momma, gotta take my new "do" and hit the sheets.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

He looks so cute...and just like his Daddy :-)

Natalie said...

Very handsome!

Jennifer said...

So sweet!

Katie said...

Lookin handsome.