Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Brandon Paul!!

Has it truly been a year since you have come into our lives sweet Brandon Paul? That is the funny thing about time. When you are living in the day to day of constant nursing and no sleep, it seems like the days (and nights) last forever. Yet, here you are a year later and it feels like the past year happened in a blink of an eye.

Now, I wont even pretend that the last year has been a piece of cake. I am still a year later dreaming of a good night's sleep. But there is something just so special when you have a baby in the house. My favorite thing that Brandon does right now is when he hears me coming up the stairs. I will start creeping up the stairs on my hands and knees and at some point make a noise so he knows that I am there. He then shrieks for joy and crawls as fast as he can toward the gate. He then tries to get his face up to my face through the bars. It truly is pure joy on both of our hearts.

So, Happy Birthday to my cruising, crawling not quite walking toothless one year old! I thank the Lord for blessing us with you!





3 comments:

Katie said...

And what a blessing he is! Such a cutie. Great post. Happy Birthday Brandon!

Kimberly said...

I cannot believe is a year old... what happened?

Definitely cute..even without the teeth!

Jennifer said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Brandon!