Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Allison!

9 years ago at 6:48 am, my wonderful Allison Claire came into this world. She was my climbing baby that has turned into the athlete of the family. There is never a day without a bump or bruise. She is also my most loving child and literally must be hugged and kissed about 20 times before getting on the bus and nighttime.

This weekend she had her 1st slumber party. It was lots of fun and the girls were really on their best behavior. Mommy (being the crazy woman that I am) decided to invite all the neighborhood kids to come for the 1st two hours of the party. Okay, I will admit, that part was a little insane. But Allison had a blast and that is who I do it all for. The camera was not cooperating and most of the slumber party pictures turned out blurry but here are a few.



No comments: