Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mommy PLEASE!!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am not an animal person. I just didn't grow up with pets and I really am not fond of a cat or dog licking or crawling over me. (I get that enough with 5 children!) Andy and several of my children feel differently, however. So, I am starting slowly on the pet stage and we have tried fish and now have hermit crabs. The dog will have to wait a few more years.

My children are not satisfied, though. My neighbor's dog had puppies a month ago and it is now all my children talk about. Mommy, can we please have a puppy!!! Well, the answer for now is going to have to be NO! My agreement with Andy is that we cannot have a baby in the house when we get a dog. I must say though, if I wasn't a strong woman, I might have caved. They are awfully cute. Maybe I could be an animal lover!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Meanie! :)

THose puppies are cute!

Katie said...

Just get the kids a stinkin dog. For real.