Friday, November 14, 2008

Weapon of Mass Destruction

Would someone please explain to Brandon that the vacuum cleaner is NOT a weapon of mass destruction! He is so afraid of the vacuum cleaner. He just screams the second I turn it on and tries to climb up my leg. It is taking me at least triple the time to get the house vacuumed because I have to keep stopping and pick him up. He, of course, is just too big for me to carry the whole time so I put him down after awhile which leads to more screaming. I can vacuum the downstairs with him asleep but it wakes him up if I vacuum the upstairs during his nap.

What is a mom to do? I guess I can just use this as the reason that my floor is dirty, right. I mean I wouldn't want to permanently scar him for life.

Garrett, on the other hand, thinks the vacuum cleaner is great and keeps wanting "his turn". My question is why does this "helping" end right about the time they can actually be helpful. I never see Brittany or Allison wanting to vacuum.

Here's hoping I can vacuum my house in peace soon. Please no one tell President Bush about my stockpile of weapons!!

No comments: