Sunday, November 23, 2008

Squirettes Investiture

This afternoon, St. Ignatius had the investiture for the Charter Class of the Squirettes Circle. This is a youth group for young girls in the Catholic Church. It is the very first circle west of the Mississippi River and we have very proud to have Brittany be a member. She will hopefully learn a lot as she works with other young ladies to serve others and the Catholic Church.
Here is the whole charter class.

Brittany smiling pretty

Isabel, Abby, Brittany and Erin

2 comments:

Ginkgo100 said...

I like your fall blog look! I heard from another Squirettes mom that this is the first circle in Texas but I didn't know it was the first in the entire West! I heard they are planning to donate high chairs to the social hall. Looking forward to that!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! I cannot believe how grown all the girls are. Congratulations to Brittany!