Thursday, December 18, 2008

Heaven Help Me

I have always known that I am going to have trouble with Caitlyn when she becomes a teenager. She has always been a very social person and just loves BOYS! She also knows nothing about personal space yet and thinks that chasing boys is the best way to spend recess.

Well, said kindergartner came home from school today announcing that she had a boyfriend, Ryan. I very nicely asked,"Oh, Ryan asked you to be his girlfriend?" She responded back "No, mommy, I asked HIM."

Making the 1st move already at kindergarten, heaven help me!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Time to start checking out convents to see how old Caitlyn has to be before they'll take her. We've already started making inquires for Rebecca...we hear there's one in Mexico that will take them at 12...

Susan said...

Have you heard MG talk about Anderson..and how he will be a wonderful father one day..what?