Friday, February 27, 2009

Crusing the Carribean!

After about 3 years of dreaming, Andy and I finally got to take our long awaited 10th anniversary trip. We went on a 5 day cruise just the two of us - no kids and I must say it was so nice. We got to talk, read, relax, sleep and be waited on hand and foot. No noses to wipe, home work to check, meals to cook, fights to break up. It was a little piece of heaven. Here are some of the highlights.
Nothing like a good book on a cruise.

Time for some lobster on formal night.

Get ready, get set, go - on our mini jeep tour on the beach.

Love the view from the lighthouse in Cozumel.The ship behind me in Progreso, Mexico.

My dream - riding horseback on the beach.

Relaxing on the beach in Progreso!Enjoying a drink on the last day at sea.Our cute towel animals that greeting us everyday!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like you had a fun time.

Jennifer said...

I'm really glad you had a good time. Looks like you were relaxing and I hope you came back refreshed.
Mark and I went on our honeymoon on that ship! I saw your pick of the towel animal. That reminded me of the crab towel animal that was made one day on our cruise :)

Chic Mama said...

Looks beautiful! You look very relaxed! When's the next trip?