Sunday, February 1, 2009

My New Dishwasher

I have been without a dishwasher for over a week now. I will be honest, I DO NOT like washing dishes by hand. My philosophy is that EVERYTHING goes into the dishwasher. Okay, I will admit I do wash my crystal by hand but that is it everything else goes in. If it doesn't survive, then it doesn't belong in my house.

So, you can imagine that the past week has been quite difficult. The kids have all been helping out. Tonight, we just had a few dishes so I thought I would let just Caitlyn and Garrett do them. Well, in the end, I had more water on the floor than in the sink. It is probably a very good thing, my real new dishwasher will be arriving this week.
My dishwashers

Mommy's helpers?

3 comments:

natalie said...

Water on the floor, hmmm... sounds like they can then be your new mop. I would say congrats on the new dishwasher, but I don't want to jinx you since I had a NEW one show up broken. Good luck!

Jennifer said...

Will pictures be posted of the momentous occasion?

Kim Gail said...

Interesting!! AJ Madison provides best quality of dishwasher at reasonable price...