Thursday, July 31, 2008

Milestones Not Documented!

Okay, I will be the 1st to admit that I always forget my camera. I have the best of intentions when I know I am going to be somewhere where I might want a picture to remember it. I usually always get the camera but then the camera usually gets left on the table. If it makes it into the van, then it usually gets left in there. I am also not a scrapbooker. To be honest, I just don't have the time, talent or money to take that up right now. I do put my pictures in an album in order. I am almost a year behind on that one too - but I DID just get my pictures developed.

One, thing I have been able to get on the camera were major 1st milestones. Brandon learned how to pull up yesterday. He pulled up on the window sill. The same window sill that Garrett 1st pulled up on. I have the picture of Garrett. The same picture of Brandon will never be. Why, do you ask?!?!? That would be because my camera broke and Best Buy sent it off to be repaired and I haven't gotten it back yet. So, instead of me having a great picture of Brandon pulling up in the window on his unsteady feet matching his own big brother's - I have nothing.

Life happens so fast. I often look back at the photo albums over my kids 1st years and realize it is all a blur. But I can look at a picture and almost remember what the moment was like. There will be no picture of Brandon pulling up to look back on. Oh well, I guess I can take a picture of him on his now "steady feet" pulling up to the window and just pretend!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh man, that stinks about your pictures. At least your almost caught up, though. One year behind is not bad :)

Ginkgo100 said...

We have a digital camera you can borrow... too late for the wobbly feet, but you won't miss anything else while the camera is gone.

Ginkgo100 said...

I don't believe in jinxes... but this is a heckuva thing: Not five minutes after I offered to let you borrow our camera, our older son broke our "main" camera, so we need the spare to document our own baby's milestones. Sorry! :(

Chic Mama said...

next week when he does it again and you have your camera back - no one will ever know that he's already been pulling up. Click away and enjoy! LOL

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.